Friday, October 27, 2006

Oh yeah that.

L.I.S.A. - I would comment tons on your blog but I went and "upgraded" to some sort of Google integrated Blogger account and now I cannot comment on "unintegrated accounts" and that is lame.

So anyway...I am in love with the band Gomez.

My first week of work went very fast. I am happy about that.

My weekends are shorter now. I am sad about that.

I want to run out and buy a Gomez CD right now. I feel guilty about that.

I just ate too much popcorn. Sad.

My job is organizing things. Happy.

Anne Heche in a TV show kissing boys. Amused.

Started a new song. Thrilled.

Can't finish song. Impatient.

Cleaned apartment last night. Amazed.

Cherry Limeade Crystal Light. Unimpressed.

Lisa and JE quote me around the house. Giggly.

Feelin' all right. Good.

No comments: