Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snowy Austin Day


That's right. Snow. In Austin. Apparently we haven't had the stuff in 3 years. I'd like to think I brought it, just like I brought the Southern Charm and the Badass Barbeque to this state. Oh wait, that wasn't me? Well then.

Except it's more of a "dusting" than a "snow." But I get 2 days off of work plus the holiday on Monday meaning...a 2 day work week. And when you work for the government, you don't have to make the days up in June. SCORE. Apparently they build lots of flyovers here for the roads because it is so temperate usually, and then when it freezes those flyovers become little pinball machines of death. I ain't drivin' in it. Heck no.

I basically only have the strength to post in short bursts these days. Booyah.

3 comments:

ashley. said...

Pretty much? I hate you.

L said...

umm whats a flyover? (i'm slooooow)

Beth said...

snoooooooooow
skis come in handy in the snow.
AUNTIE JANA hehe. (ps that's awesome)