Saturday, February 17, 2007

Same Old.

Remember how last week I was all...extroverted-out? I did it again. My week:

Monday: work, then stayed home.
Tuesday: work, then happy hour gig from 5-7, then off to watch a showcase until 11
Wednesday: work, then open mic from 8 - 12:30
Thursday: work, then postering for Jana Banana Rama, then beer, then watching a show at the Cactus Cafe' until 12:30
Friday: work, then gig til 11
Saturday: SLEEP IN (yay), gig for 2.5 hours, seeing Terri Hendrix at the Cactus TONITE

I am all socialled out. It's been fun, though. However, I think starting tomorrow I will hermit myself and only go out for necessities. :) I need to be in fine guitar shape for SXSW Week and would like to have a new song or 2 to debut as well. Does anyone care? No. I am just typing out my life to myself. Please ignore. :)

Diet Coke is grand. I need more than 5 hours of sleep.

No comments: