Sunday, January 22, 2006

Cute People

I was perusing my old emails, because Gmail lets you keep them FOREVER. I heart Gmail. I found one called "Quotables" I had sent to Beth when I was in Seattle the last time. It consisted of cute things my nephews and niece said. I will reprint them here.

Philip: I tried to burp the alphabet and I got up to B.

Philip: (gigantic belch down the hallway)
Patrick: Can you do that again, Phil?
Philip: No, my burp-o-meter is not high enough.

Patrick: I don't like showers, they creep me out.

Philip: When I say I'm choking, then give me some root beer.

Phil (in a whisper): Jana...I changed my computer password. The password is...winter. And the hint is...."the season after fall."

Heather: Patrick and Philip are really happy you came but when they found out Beth was not coming they got MAD.

Heather: I can chew mashed potatoes...with my TONGUE.

Jana: Can *I* go to Boy Pioneers with you?
Patrick: No.
Jana: Well why not?
(pause)
Patrick: Because you're not a boy.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

How much do I love the hint on the password? That is too funny!! I'm pretty sure nobody's going to break that one!

Anonymous said...

kids! i love it!