Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Music Mania


PC290645
Originally uploaded by Czech Girl.
Even though I was hit hard by an oh-so-snarky-and-timely head cold (at it's worst on New Year's Eve? Come on...), and have spent a good deal of my life in bed or on the couch as of late, much has been done in the past week that I can cross off my list.

- a new website is in the works, which corresponds with:
- the new ALBUM (finally!), thanks to my beloved guitarist Ben who is mixing with skill:
- which means I'm designing cover art and liner notes...it's more fun than I thought:
- and I also bit the bullet (where did that expression come from?) and bought a new acoustic guitar. Mmmm. After having my other one fall into a bit of disrepair, I realized any serious acoustic guitar playing gig warrior should have two. I should probably sell my firstborn (which I don't have yet) or something. Oh well. That's what graduation money is for!

Still more to do...posted I will keep you.

No comments: