Friday, March 24, 2006

AAAAAHHHH!!

So the big CD party is 26 hours away and I am low on gas (literally) but quite excited and not having any sort of fear or trepidation. More morbid curiosity. Who will show up? Will we have enough brownies?

THAT'S why I'm low on gas. I get things I need one at a time, instead of having one well-planned store trip. Oh well.

I was thinking you know you're in a good place when you come to the equivalent of a "test" and you're pretty cool about it. In school, I always studied and did pretty well on tests, but I ALWAYS had nerves beforehand. Nerves drive me nuts. They mess with my system. So, taking essay tests is probably not my calling. Having a big gig where anyone could show up? A test. And there will be butterflies, but that's supposed to happen. It's all good. Feeling ok.

I'll probably post later tonight from a fetal position weeping uncontrollably. ;)

1 comment:

L said...

all your worries were for nothing! it went awesome!