Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oh it's Going

I will start by saying that if you buy Trader Joe's Thai chile lime peanuts, DO NOT EAT the actual chiles in it unless you have gallons of water handy. Eesh. Otherwise, that place is awesome. It is cheap, the food is all natural (i.e. lacking strange ingredients whose sole purpose is to make things last 50 years)...with a sense of humor. The sign for the yogurt section says, "Get a little culture in your life!" Hahaha.

Also, has anyone noticed that if you switch to the 5:00 local news at 5:00, they have already started? They begin at like 4:55 now! As if they can beat the other stations to reporting things. Well guess what, Channel 4. If I'm watching Oprah, I'm going to miss the first 5 minutes of your newscast anyway, so it's not like I'm impressed with your aheadness. Cuz I missed it.

I'm not one to bring up my own lyrics or anything, but I think the truest line I have ever written is, "patience comes to those who wait." How horribly, horribly ironic is that? All I do these days is wait...and it's not TOO exceptionally painful, but a little less antsy-ness on my part would be swell, I think. Otherwise the weather's great, and there's much to look forward to. Let's Spring Clean, shall we?

1 comment:

L said...

ugh. spring clean....

is there a trader joes here yet? i know there is one in SF...