Sunday, April 30, 2006

the week


kristyn me kassidy kelsi
Originally uploaded by Czech Girl.
Oh this week. I think everyone I know is stressed out by this very coming week, even though we all have different stress reasons. Finals at UNM, moving, gas prices in SLC, trip planning, future planning, GAH. It's a frantic feeling, though it's how things seem to go. You're either sitting at home bored and sad with yourself because you have nothing to do (oh that's me), or you're freaking out with the amount of stuff to accomplish. I guess I prefer the freak out.

I have officially met my songwriting guru triumvirate as of Thursday night...the elusive 3rd member made her way into the state and things worked out (Kristyn on the left who is holding her very own copy of "failed cartographer" hehhehheh). That was pretty cool. I pretty much have no future goals or plans now.

JUST KIDDING. Some days I kind of wish I was one of those kids who peaked in high school. Mostly I'm glad I didn't. The day I run out of replacement goals is the day I should lock myself in the walk-in freezer at the Radisson Hotel and never come out.

I need a job. DANGIT.

No comments: