Friday, May 12, 2006

Breathe. Don't forget to breathe.

I am sitting here tittering nervously to myself because in 1/2 an hour UT will call and I will have an interview. Suddenly I am all concerned about the art of being Dooced, so I won't give any more details. But anyway, I think I'll do ok. And if I'm good for the job, I'll have a shot. If it's not for me, it's not for me.

I did locate a studio apartment in Austin off of South Lamar which is very cool. Basically, I am living in the hip zip code. Yes, I get hung up on those things. Within walking distance from my place are: Central Market, The Saxon Pub, The Broken Spoke, Target (hehheh yeah!), Savers, Goodwill, 2 music stores, and...if I wanna drive a mile or two further I'll hit a bunch of coffeehouses, Zilker Park, and the river.

It is humid as heck there. I'm gonna die. At least it's a studio so I only theoretically have to cool...well, the only room I own. That works. More later. Time to impress.

No comments: