Thursday, November 30, 2006

repentence and deconstruction

It took me a whole day realize how stupid the below post is. Good lord.

As with all freak outs a several things collapsed on me at once, and I over-reacted. Also, I don't take criticism well. Don't criticize me for that.

The below rant is mostly an inability to remember to count my blessings. It is also a fear of not getting what I want so much. I think that is normal.

Also, I said some silly things about the "product" I sell, and I want to make clear I don't mean like...my music. I mean...I think I can do better. And I feel like a 2nd grader who wants to do Calculus. I know I can do it but I don't have the tools yet. Or something. So while I will not force everyone who has bought my CD to burn it, I just hope...I can do better. That's all.

I am a whiny jerk. I love my life. I do. Sorry.

3 comments:

L said...

don't apologize for FEELING. its good for you, even though it hurts. i write rants like the one below all the time. after a few days things dont seem as bad. i'm rooting for you.

Beth said...

Agreed with the previous comment. Also.. if there wasn't a pool of pity to wallow in.. I don't know where I'd bathe :) The important thing is.. you recollect yourself and move on to the next wallowing hole hehe. Eventually there won't be as many holes to wallow in.

Anonymous said...

What is joy without despair? Nothing, nothing, I tell you! You can't know "half full" until you've seen empty.