Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pritty Things.


P8100170
Originally uploaded by Czech Girl.
Whew! I am exhausted. In a good way. Some New Mexicans wandered through this week and I got to do a little sightseeing with them. I have gotten pretty good about doing things by myself, but some endeavors are meant to be done with other people. Things like...

TOOBING down the San Marcos River. That spelling of toobing makes me cringe every time, but I'll get over it. We rented toobs and took two floats down the river. All I needed was a giant beer cooler. Full of Red Stripe.

Then today we visited the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. Leave it to that Lady Bird to care about nature. Maybe being a First Lady is not so bad...no one really blames you when your husband screws up, and you get to do neat things like save wildflowers. So I took this photo today. I dunno what it is. It's pretty, though. And dangerous...a lot like me.

Now I need a nap. Or bed. Or a nap before bed.

1 comment:

L said...

why isn't it tubing?
great picture by the way!