Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Getting it together.

Sorry for the whine post below. Sometimes necessary. Things are looking up, though. Maybe because I suvived Monday and it is now 6 whole days until another Monday comes around. :) As Lisa said, sometimes you have to do a list to make your blog happy:

- I have bug bites on my ankle. It disturbs me. They itch a little.

- Cheesecake flavored Jello pudding is so NOT cheesecake, but it costs about 1/56 what cheesecake costs, and has about 1/43rd the calories.

- I ran out of milk. This is bad for a cereal luvr.

- I am writing my first song in an alternate tuning!!! DADGAD. It makes me uber-happy.

- I am also experimenting with slide guitar. Watch out, Bonnie Raitt. Not.

- It is 102 degrees outside.

- It is inexplicable how children take out life's frustrations on their mothers. "Mooooooooom I don't even care that it rained there. I have no job. Gawwwwwd." Heehee.

- I have renter's insurance!!!

- I want money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too. let's get some.

L said...

welcome to the land of listing.
when you find some money, please remember that you owe me $3000.
*cough*