Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Grid

I am so off the grid. The Grid is my new favorite term for "in touch" and "aware." I have no clue what is going on back where I used to live. My mom references things and I'm like "Huh?" and she's all "Oh yeah, thaaat." I piece together random events and happenings in my friends' lives through freaking Myspace messages.

Oh yeah, and yadda yadda you chose it, you moved away, you have "something" to "prove" in "Texas." Well whatever. Maybe we'll meet up in 5 years and stare awkwardly at each other and say "What have you been up to?" and chat and I'll have 6 beers because I'll probably be an alcoholic by then and we'll go back to our respective "grids" and "chill" and I'll work on my annoying practice of using "quotation marks" some more.

Oh and if you're reading this, it's not about you. ;) I guarantee that.

Now I will go play music for free food.

1 comment:

L said...

you can stay in my grid forever!